WSQ Drive Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction (SFw) CRS-Q-0039390-RET
1. Develop service quality and customer satisfaction framework in accordance with organisation’s business strategy.2. Evaluate service quality and customer satisfaction performance against benchmarking criteria and key performance indicators.3. Communicate service quality and customer satisfaction performance to stakeholders.
2 days (Full-Time), 2 weeks (Part-Time)
Mode of Instruction
This 16-hour workshop uses:
- Mini lectures - to succinctly explain the concepts and theories
- Interactive activities - Group discussions on knowledge and procedural process.
- Group and individual exercises for practical activities including role-plays.
- Independent learning sessions to practice skills and evaluate own progress based on case-studies and games.
- Mutual sharing and feedback on performance through all formal and informal learning activities and games.
Trainer-Student Ratio - 1:20
Upon successful completion of the course and passing all assessments, participant will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SSG.
The main target audience are service staff from various service industry sectors. The job role(s)/occupations that this unit would be relevant to may include:
- Supervisory or Managerial position in the Service industry
Please click on the button below to register your interest.
Learners are assumed to:
- Have an understanding of the organisation’s product and service offering
- Have an understanding of the organisation’s structure, standard operating procedures and guidelines
- ES WSQ WPL level 6 and above or
- Preferably 1 GCE ‘O’ Level pass or Equivalent
Self Sponsored for SC / PR ≥ 21 years above
Self Sponsored for SC ≥ 40 years above only
Company Sponsor for Non-SMEs and SMEs
Course Fee Subsidy of up to **90% and **Absentee Payroll Funding for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents Employees
**Subjected to SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Terms and Conditions.
Click here to view the terms & conditions for SSG Funding.